Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tuesday... PussycatDolls, Lil Wayne, stupidity around the boyfriend...

So today was an interesting day...

i went tanning in the morning and all day ive been catching every light! soo annoying...

one of my best friends arranged so that we go to MuchOnDemand. We were lucky to get the day where the PussyCatDolls were coming!! They also performed, which was amazing, and their outfits were super hott! We got to meet them, and I got a picture with Ashley and Nicole. :D. It was great. Theres another famous group i can check off my list of people to meet... earlier in january, me and my girl got to hang out with Lil Wayne after his concert on his tour bus, definitely one of the best nights of my life <3 <3

afterwards i got to see my boyfriend, and it was great, but obviously i have to say things without thinking them through...first of all i jokingly (really stupid joke) told him i have 5 boyfriends, like wtf lol, then when he was driving me home i asked him to drop me off to go have coffee with a guy friend from school... umm girls never ask your boyfriend to go drive you to meet up with a guy, stupidist thing you can ever say, espescially after just telling him you have 5 boyfriends :S... clearly my brain doesnt think things through.. also very annoying. It took me a few minutes to realise how stupid my question was and even though i apologized a million times, and he said its ok, i still cant stop thinking about it, which is why it is 3 in the morning and i am unable to fall asleep.

ps i tried the new BiG Mac wraps at McDonalds... soooo good <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment