Wednesday, March 18, 2009

stupid morning

soo today i wake up to the sound of my mom bitching at me about how i have no respect for my family... like leave me alone its 10am! On the bright side she told me she was taking my brother to the ROM today, so i was like "yay, house to myself... time to let the boyfriend know". And ofcourse, since my day isnt going well by the time i find out its like 2 hours later, and ofcourse the answer is "no car". I send him a sad face, you know to show maybe that im upset that i cant seee him. Like, obviously i know theres nothing i can do about it, but like obviously it'd be nice to see him, and im gonna be sad sicne i was already having a shitty day. Like dont u just love it when people have to have a problem with something that is innocent like a sad face.. wtf. Liek sorry for not jumping for joy when you said you couldnt come.
Ugh.. and now i am currently texting my friend from school, who i am partnered with for a project due tomorrow... which we havent started, and it looks like im gonna have to do it, since ofcourse theres no time for us to meet up, since all of our classes clash... fucking fabulous. Plus i have my own painting due on top of that.. super! Im also being told that i shouldnt be swearing in my blog... lol oh well...
So ive only been awake for like 3 hours not even and my day just keeps getting worse.... AND my boyfriend is the one who convinced me to start blogging so he just sent me an example link to see how to do this and how did i know that it was gonna be this stupid bitches like wow totally saw it coming... im sorry but when i date a guy i like to be the onyl fucking blonde in his life thank you very much, like seriously, can girls learn to fuck off from guys that are clearly TAKEN, one of my biggest pet peeves ever, i just dont get it.. i guess after the stunt i pulled yesterday, maybe i deserve this bullshit, but still its not fair, i hate this bullshit, i hate when attention gets taken away from me and given to some random bitch... i take that back i dont deserve it.
Anyways right now im listening to the Veronicas "revenge is sweeter than you ever were" which is making me feel a bit better, i would say i just want this day to end, but im seeing the Britney Spears concert tonight, which im super excited for, but im really hoping my day gets better so that i can really enjoy it. For once, the only thing on my mind isnt what i have to wear, i really hope that my day gets better so that atleast my hair, my makeup, and outfit, turn out the way i want it to.
sorry for the bitch fest, but my best friends at school soo i had to spill it somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment