Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Its Britney Bitch!

Soo last night i went to the Britney Spears concert, which was absolutley amazing. She is soo hot and such a great performer, i absolutely love her. <3 Unfortunately i was not able to meet her, or as i hoped even more, be her madonna! Hopefully next time (yn). Cant wait for her to come again!





This is me pulling a "britney" after the britney concert ;) haha





I just got home from my schools fashion show, which went pretty well, the crowd wasnt the most enthusiastic, but tomorrows is supposed to be a lot better, so im excited. lol i love attention :). Every flash of the camera, kept adding to my adrenaline haha, it was so much fun! Im in the james bond scene and the footloose scene, the shows theme was a night at the movies so every scene is a different movie. AND i loveee the outfits i get to wear. For James Bond the girls all had to dress themselves, which i wasnt too excited about at first, but i ended up choosing one of my moms dresses which she sewed like 20 years ago. Its been my favourite ever since i was a little girl. <3 Luckily for the footloose scene, we did have sponsors, and it was French Connection, which i never knew carried soo much cute stuff! However, its super expensive, so i really hope that i can get a discount so i can buy my outfit since i really like it! I'll post some pics from the show soon!

xoxo Sandra <3

No comments:

Post a Comment