Sunday, April 5, 2009

Almost over..

So school is almost over, which is great; however the last week of school probably has to be the worst... espescially for procrastinators...
Since this is my last week of school, my weekend was pretty shitty. Spent it taking photos for my assignment, which i have to do all over today anyways, what a waste...

Currently i am in my photography studio, where i am on the verge of breaking down since nothing is working out whatsoever! I took my photos last night, which i should have gotten like 5 good shots out of... umm ya only 1. And ofcourse, when i need to, i cant get a hold of anyone... which is absolutely lovely.. soo i have nothing better to do other than blog, until someone maybe answers me. This is the downfall of taking pictures of people for an assignment; ughh i hate relying on others, and whenever i do something stupid has to happen always.. ofcourse. And ofcourse no one else has time to talk to me right now, hence why i am resorting to blogging. lol my life is soo sad.. and this studio feels soo stuffy, like i can barely breathe in here, lol i keep having to leave just to get fresh air and i just spent like a good 10 mins in the bathroom crying, for a reason which is not clear to me. Ugh.. i wish i could not depend on others in life to make me happy, it would be soo much easier. and i really hate being in a fragile emotional state... not fun at all. Everyone and everything makes me wanna cry... soo in a way its kinda good there's no one to talk to me lol. wow i sound like such an emo... lol




I just want it to be thursday already; tomorrow this photography bullshit is due... then tuesday i have off but i have to spend the day writing a paper for my visual culture class, which i havent started... what a surprise... also that day i have to finish 4 paintings, which surprisingly ive already start one, and have my ideas planned for the others. and on top of that i have to finish a drawing, which i have no idea for yet hence havent started. luckily the paintings and drawing are due thursday, soo i have a bit of time, but i'll be stressing for sure.
Soo the only positive thing today that happened was that i went tanning... yay. I really need to get my hair done, now that will make me feel 100% better for sure <3>
I cant wait to go on vacation, i should be going with my girlfriend sometime towards the end of the month. lol well deserved vacation :D I wishh i had enough money to be able to leave whenever i please, just pick up and go, not tell anyone where your going. <3>
Ooo, soo this week im gonna apply to wild wings :D Im soo exicited lol the clothes they get to wear is soo cute and so much fun. I cant wait. I really hope i get the job (yn), i could def use the tips ;)
anyways time to work maybe?? time to prepare for long night yupp yupp
xoxo Sandra <3

No comments:

Post a Comment